Monday, August 13, 2012

Madonna Monday-Rabbit Leopold

Thank you Megan for Our Friendship! You bring such joy to me! I LOVE YOU! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Heartache Tonight
by the Eagles-1979, Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd-1973, Solsbury Hill
by Peter Gabriel-1977 and Hey Hey What Can I Do? by Led Zeppelin-1970.  This blog is for you Megan! Friends Forever!

Madonna Song of the Day-Rain from Erotica
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I Feel It/It's Coming/Rain/Feel it on my finger tips/Hear it on my window pane/Your love is coming down like the Rain/Rain is what the Thunder brings/For the First Time/I Can Hear My Heart Sing...I'm gonna stand out here on Mount Arvon-the mountain top until I hear and feel the Rain"-One of my absolute Madonna Favorites, Rain is a beautiful Ciccone ballad and I dedicate this song to Megan Elfert.

No comments:

Post a Comment