Monday, August 20, 2012

Madonna Sunday-Rabbit Leopold

This blog today is dedicated to the women who rock!-To Bessie, Patsy, Janis, Melissa, the Wilson sisters
-Ann and Nancy-of Heart, the Heartbreak Twins from Sweden-Frida and Agneatha-of Abba, Alison, Bettye and Madonna-Brilliant Ladies All! In the writing of a Madonna tune-What It Feels Like for a Girl.

Madonna Song of the Day-Live to Tell from Something to Remember
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"A man can tell a thousand lies/I've learned my lesson well!/Hope I Live to Tell/The secret I have learned/Till then, it will burn inside of me!...If I ran away/I'd never have the strength to go very far/And how would they hear/The beating of my heart?/Will it grow cold?/The secret that I hide!/Will I grow old?/How would they hear?/When will they learn?/And how will (would) they know?...The truth is never far behind/You kept it hidden well!/If I Live to Tell/The secret I knew then/Will I ever have the chance again?"-Well, to answer Madonna's sad yet hopeful question, in Live to Tell, she definitely and defiantly will have another chance to tell her Ciccone story because Madonna is a survivor and a rebel.  Her higher calling and religion is love-Madonna loves her life.  Despite her sadness in Live to Tell, there is hope for Madonna in her life.  Live to Tell is my favorite Madonna tune-her best song ever! Happy birthday Lady Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment