Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Target Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

Target Wednesday.  Wizards open training camp at Verizon Center.  Where does the Occupy Movement go from Here? I Don't Know! Thanks Allie for being my Friend!-YOU'RE THE BEST!
Hop Mother!-Rabbit Leopold thinks you're top of the class! To Calvin-Thanks for Being There-Always! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today are Take It on the Run by REO Speedwagon,
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC, Brain Damage/Eclipse by Pink Floyd
and Her Strut by Bob Seger.

Madonna Song of the Day-Candy Perfume Girl from Ray of Light-Lyric quote
from Lay Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Young velvet porcelain boy/Devour me when you're with me!/Blue wish window seas/Speak Delicious Fires!/I'm Your Candy Perfume Girl/Your Candy Perfume Girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment