Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bloody Sunday-Rabbit Leopold

Bloody Sunday.  Caps lost again! NBA/Wizards lockout is over-Great job Maurice! Watched Evita-one of Lady Madonna's many triumphs!-Miss Ciccone was great in her best movie! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today are Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart) by Journey, Eruption by Van Halen,
Takin' Care of Business by Bachman-Turner Overdrive and Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones.  Happy Thanksgiving to all-Calvin, Megan, Rosie and Maman Lapine!-Hop! Get the tabloids out of business, please! Rabbit Leo has a lot to be thankful for.

Madonna Song of the Day-Once More Chance from Something to Remember
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I turned around too late/To see the Fallen Star/I fell asleep
and never saw the sun go down/I took your Love for granted/Thought Luck was always on my side/I turned around too late and you were Gone/So give me one more chance/Darling if you care for me/Let me win your Love/Because you were always there for me/If you care for me/Be there for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment