Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cyber Tuesday-Rabbit Leopold

Cyber Tuesday.  How I wish Madonna and Prince would get played on Rock Stations!
-both of the one-namers changed music forever!-and while we're at it, how about a shout-out
to Melissa Etheridge and Lenny Kravitz-They Are Classic Rockers in Their Own Right! Sure I applaud the Occupy movement-but please don't let it turn into a tent city! Y'All can be angry about something but do it with grace and restraint, please! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Small Town
by John Mellencamp, Let the Good Times Roll by the Cars, Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix
and Betty Lou's Getting Out Tonight by Bob Seger.  To George Harrison-Rock in Peace! You Are Not Forgotten! Beatles Forever!

Madonna Song of the Day-Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down from Evita-Lyric quote
from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice
-"Don't you forget/What I've been through and yet/I'm Still Standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment