Saturday, November 26, 2011

Society's Child-I've Been Thinking-Rabbit Leopold

It's Saturday.  I went to the Town Mall Westminster today.  Had Fun.  The NBA/Wizards lockout may soon be over-let the season begin-please! Caps lost again! Bring on the Noise Brigade-The Occupy movement won't back down! Take a stand against American misrule and authority! Down with the tabloids! What can a Rabbit do except sing in a rock & roll band? Because in Baltimore, there's just no place for a street fighting man! The four Classic Rock Songs that I Heard today are Highway Song by Blackfoot, Victim of Love by the Eagles, Panama by Van Halen and Young Lust by Pink Floyd.

Madonna Song of the Day-Bedtime Stories from record of the same name-Lyric quote by Lady Ciccone
-"And Inside, We're All Still Wet!/Longing and Yearning/How Can I Explain How I Feel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment