Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday-No I'm Not Shopping!-Rabbit Leopold

Cyber Monday.  As Lenny Kravitz wrote-it is time for a Love Revolution.  Time for Obama to Come Out Fighting!-Time is running out for him.  It's high time for the Caps to play better than they hsve been of late
-they've gone from a Stanley Cup contender to an unmitigated joke in D.C.  The only good sports news of late in Baltimore/D.C have been the Ravens-maybe the Wizards can get it together now that the NBA lockout is over.  As for NASCAR-good riddance! What a bunch of goons from the South's not-so-glorious past! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Cheap Sunglasses by ZZ Top, I Can't Stand It by Eric Clapton and The Boys of Summer by Don Henley.  100.7 The Bay Rocks! Baltimore's Classic Rock!

Madonna Song of the Day-A New Argentina from Evita-lyric quote by Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
via Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice-"Now I am a Worker/I've Suffered the Way That You Do/I've Been Unemployed and I've Starved and I've Hated It Too!/But I've Found My Salvation/In Peron/May the Nattion! (Argentina)/Let him save them as he saved me!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment