Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Madonna Tuesday-Rabbit Leopold

Thank you Calvin and Allie for being there! This blog goes out to my dear Rabbit mother Andrea! You Rock Maman Lapine!-Je t'aime! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Dancing Days by Led Zeppelin
and Tequila Sunrise by the Eagles-1973, Come Together by Aerosmith-1978 and Hurts So Good by John Mellencamp-1982.

Madonna Song of the Day-Papa Don't Preach from True Blue-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"What I Need Right Now Is Some Good Advice!, Please!/Papa Don't Preach!/I'm in trouble deep!/Don't you stop loving me!"
-Yet another one of Lady Madge's I'm-a-tortured-rebel-leave-me-alone!/A victim of a kind of rage songs.  Madonna hates authority, and she'll let the world know about it-This time, Madonna doesn't win and she cries in tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment