Friday, July 13, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Hi! Hop!-Rabbit Leopold here!-Happy Friday the 13th-To Allie, Calvin and Maman Lapine-Hops to All! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen-1975,
The Authority Song by John Mellencamp-1983, It's Only Rock & Roll by the Rolling Stones-1974
and I've Seen All Good People by Yes-1971.  Go Birds!

Madonna Song of the Day-Girl Gone Wild from MDNA-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Oh my God!/I'm Heartily Sorry for having offended thee/I Detest All My Sins because I dread the loss of heaven and the pain of hell/Most of all because I love thee/And I want so badly to be good!/It's so hypnotic/The way he pulls on me/The force of gravity/Right up under my feet/It's so erotic/This feeling can't be beat/It's coursing through my whole body/Feel the heat/I've got that burning-hot desire!/And no one can put out my fire!..Hey!/I'm a Girl Gone Wild!/A Good Girl Gone Wild!/The Room is spinning...I'm about to go astray/My inhibition's Gone Away!...You've Got Me In the Zone/DJ Play My Favorite Songs/Turn me on/I've got that burning-hot desire!/No one can put out my fire!Girls they just want to have some fun!/I know I shouldn't act this way!/I know good girls don't misbehave!/But I'm a Bad Girl anyway!/Forgive Me!/Hey!/I'm a Girl Gone Wild!/A Good Girl Gone Wild!"-And that, friends-is the story and song of Madonna's life.  Absolutely No Regrets! Love you Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment