Saturday, July 14, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

Hop! Rabbit Leopold Here! Thanks to Scott, Calvin, Ashley, Rachel Hip-Hopper and Megan for inspiring me!-I appreciate it! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Piano Man by Billy Joel-1973, Don't Do Me Like That by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-1979, Her Strut by Bob Seger-1980 and Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones-1981.  Another Soichi Honda Has Joined the Rauh Family.  He is a 2012 Civic EX Coupe!

Madonna Song of the Day-Borderline from The First Album-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via first collaborator Reggie Lucas-"Something in the way you love me won't let me be!...You just keep on pushing my love over the Borderline!"-Yup, that about says it all doesn't it? Queen Maddy found her first theme/motif in Borderline-Unrequited love that never quite gets there.  Madonna is perplexed and frustrated at Sean and Guy! Borderline-the first Madonna tune/Kabbalah sermon to scream
"A Victim of a Kind of Rage!" Madonna's life is not the same.  Our lives are not the same.  Mission accomplished, Miss Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment