Saturday, October 27, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Rocky Mountain Trouble-Trouble in Denver.  In this "family values" ultra-conservative Christian city out west, Madonna is unwelcome.  It's as simple as that.  The next song should give you a clue...

Madonna Song of the Day-Gang Bang from MDNA-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Bang bang!/I'm going straight to hell!/I'm scared, can't you tell?/Bang bang/Bang bang, shot you dead!/I wanted and loved you most/But I was just keeping my enemies close/I am driving your hearse/Bang bang, shot you dead in the head!/Now my lover is dead!/I'm going straight to hell and I've got a lot of friends there!/Drive Bitch!...Now Die Bitch!"-Clearly the first of the record's songs directed at Guy Ritchie.  Clearly the fire and passion had gone out and Madonna was once again running scared.  Destined to be Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment