Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank You Rachel Rocker, Laura, Amy, Allie, Lonyta, Amanda and Rosie for brightening my Rabbit Day and showing me the truth! Excellent Target Rabbits All! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today are all Seventies Classics.  They Are as follows.
-Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles-1976, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton and Give a Little Bit by Supertramp-1977
and Ice Cream Man by Van Halen-1978.  Thanks to Mitch for Metal Support!

Madonna Song of the Day-Into the Groove from I'm Going to Tell You a Secret-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"And You Can Dance!/For Inspiration!...Get Into the Groove!/Boy, You've Got to Prove Your Love to Me!-Yeah!...Music Can Be Such a Revelation...I Want to Get to Know You in a Special Way!...Devour (live out) Your Fantasy Here with Me!/Let Music Set You Free!/Now I Know You're Mine!"-Madonna Gave Her All on the Reinvention Tour.  Into the Groove was a particular highlight! Among the most beloved and precious of all Madonna Records! Not bad for a b-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment