Friday, June 15, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Thank You Maman Lapine, Rachel Hip-Hopper, Ashley, Megan, Allie, Rosie, Cindy and Jackie for brightening my day! I Appreciate It! And to Calvin for showing me the truth! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Lyin' Eyes by the Eagles-1975, New Year's Day by U2-1983,
You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC-1980 and Dreams (I'll Never See)
by the Allman Brothers Band-1969.   Make today a Day of Peace on Earth!

Madonna Song of the Day-How High?-from Confessions on a Dance Floor
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Was It All Worth It?/And How Did I Earn It?/Nothing Lasts Forever!/Nobody's Perfect!/I Guess I Deserve It!/Does it make a difference?/Will any of this matter?...Does this get any better?...How High Are the Stakes?/How much fortune can you make?/Should I Carry On?/Will It Matter When I'm Gone?"-Detroit Maddy, asking the question on her quest: Was my job as the most famous person on Earth worth it? Of course yes! And so it shall be for Madonna Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment