Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Madonna Wednesday

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today again were all from the Decade of Fragmentation, Excess, Vietnam and Watergate-The Seventies and they are as follows-Night Moves by Bob Seger-1976, That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd-1977 and Baba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland) by the Who
and I've Seen All Good People by Yes-1971.  Thanks to both Rachels, Rosie, Megan, Allie, Alee, Amy, Ashley and Cindy for helping Rabbit Leo today! Hops to all!

Madonna Song of the Day-She's Not Me from Hard Candy-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"She started stealing my looks and lingerie and it freaked me out!...What's that about?...She's Not Me!/She Doesn't Have My Name!/It Won't and It Will Never Be the Same!/She's Not Me and She Never Will Be!"-Or to put it another way on MDNA-as her friend Nicki Minaj puts it on the follow-up I Don't Give A-"There's only one Queen and that's Madonna!-Bitch!" Should also cross paths with Thief of Hearts from Erotica, Human Nature from Bedtime Stories, What It Feels Like for a Girl from Music and I'm So Stupid from American Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment