Monday, December 3, 2012

Madonna Monday-Rabbit Leopold

"I don't know about you but all of us should end prejudice forever!"-Madonna

Madonna Song of the Day-Crazy for You from The Immaculate Collection-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Nashville writers John Bettis and Jon Lind-"You see I'm Crazy for You/Touch me once and you'll know it's True!/I never wanted anyone like this/It's all brand-new/You'll feel it in my kiss/I'm Crazy for You!"-Madonna's first great song, her own transcendent ballad done with longing, yearning and ultimately-sadness! Her Ladyship's first Country artwork, Madonna Cries in Crazy for You.  Done in one take.  Recorded in England.  Madonna's First Masterpiece and second #1 hit.  Best love song of the 1980's, pronto! Your move, Madge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment