Friday, September 7, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

After two nights in the Canadian Province of French Quebec-Montreal and Quebec City, Madonna said to the audiences at Bell Centre and Plains of Abraham, "I am Proud of my French-Canadian Heritage!" Les Quebecois cheered Madonna.  Unfortunately, just days after the Montreal and Quebec City MDNA performances, riots broke out in Quebec Province because of the so-called separatist movement.  This kind of nationalism must stop if our Neighbor up North-Canada-is to remain one country.  Pray that this kind of political and ideal farrago does not happen in the good old US of A!

Madonna Song of the Day-Mer Girl from Ray of Light-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I ran and I ran/I'm still running away!"
No, Madonna will never get over the shock and horror of her mother's death.  Madonna is crying.  The impact of Mer Girl hits-and then it shudders.

No comments:

Post a Comment